Monday, January 24, 2011

What a Weekend...

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend jam-packed with projects and inspiration! As for me I continued to work on my Valentine's quilt. It is a pattern by Piece N Quilt, I love her designs and many of them (including this one) at Moda Bake Shop. It is called Hugs & Kisses.
This picture was taken before I got to play this weekend. I have added the white blocks that go in the empty spaces you see and added the words. The tutorial told me to print the words for an outline for the  applique but since our printer has seen better days, I just decided to draw it out in my sketch book. It took quite a long time to do it this way but I am so happy with the product! Now I just have to put the hearts on and piece it together then it will get in line to be quilted!

I took Saturday off to go to Charlotte and take my soon to be sister-in-law wedding dress shopping! We had so much fun, but to no avail. Another trip will commence soon back here in Greenville back where we have some she keeps going back to. In the meantime though we picked out the bridesmaid dresses and I am so excited to wear it! 

It will be so elegant in the church and at The High Museum of Art for the reception! 

Now speaking of wedding...
As you may have seen in the about me area my husband and I were married this past year and were so lucky to have the most amazing photographers! Visio Photography went above and beyond and the pictures were such an amazing way to relive our day! They just redid their website and Adam and I's pictures were featured a few times on there as well as our slideshow! If you get a chance you should head over to their website to check out their work! They really are true artist! This is their flyer for the new site:
That's me in the picture:) Make sure to take some time to admire their work! 



Well, I hope everyone has a Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment