Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blockapalooza!!!!!

Today is the start of  Quilt Dad's Bloggers' Block-a-palooza Quilt Along!!!



There will be two blocks a week, one on Mondays and one on Thursdays.  They will be using Sunkissed by Sweetwater for Moda, as will I. My pictures will on be on Flickr and I'm sure a few of them will sneak onto here once or twice!

So today was full of fun for me! Not only did the Block-a-palooza start, but I also received some Kona solids in the mail that I won in a giveaway from Marmalade Fabrics on A Stitch in Dye's blog! ( I highly suggest wandering over to both of these websites as they are full of creativity and eye candy!)

And before that I stopped by a small shop here in Greenville to pick up a small piece of coordinating fabric for my Valentine's projects and stumbled on the cutest Valentine fabric! ( I have no idea how to rotate this...Sorry!)





Hope your Monday was filled with inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment